At Architectural Elements™, Inc., you’ll find an extensive selection
of PVC products for both commercial and residential settings, suitable
for interior or exterior use.
PVC is a versatile, low-cost, low-maintenance alternative to wood. From its original form as a 4 x 18 foot sheet, PVC can be cut, routed, and fastened with conventional woodworking tools to meet a variety of purposes: mouldings, water table boards, drip edges, kick-boards, window trim, and more. With proper tools, it can be bent to create a curved affect to meet any given radius.
Unlike wood, it is impervious to insects and the elements, making it a perfect answer to exterior needs. PVC will not rot, shrink, warp, twist, check, or peel, or require repeat paintings.
Our team has the expertise to help you select and install the perfect PVC product for your project. If we can’t find what you need, we can fabricate it for you, working from your photo, sketch, and discussions. If we can draw it, we can make it!
- Interior or exterior PVC solutions, for commercial or residential use.
- Unlimited design possibilities.
- Selections from top manufacturers, including AZEK, Kleer, Koma, Versatex, NELS, Fypon PVC, and Royal Mouldings.
- A commitment to finding the best product for your needs; we’re not tied to a specific manufacturer.
- Stock or custom-made solutions for any design.
- Products and expertise to assist you in replicating any historical design.
Architectural Elements™, Inc. carries: